Re: vert. spacing: Rename properties (lily, scm). (issue3031041)

From: markpolesky
Subject: Re: vert. spacing: Rename properties (lily, scm). (issue3031041)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 00:26:23 +0000

Carl and Trevor -

Thanks for looking this over.  Here's a new patch set.  I
decided to revert the revisions to the NR for the moment.
That's easy enough to revise later on.  For now, I'd like to
push this version, and make any smaller changes later.  The
basic differences from the previous patch set are in:

lily/axis-group-interface.cc
lily/staff-grouper-interface.cc
scm/define-grob-properties.scm

Of course you just click on the "Delta from patch set 12"
links.  I removed a lot of excess wording, I suppose.  Let
me know if this is okay to push.  If approved, this will be
pushed in 10 commits (all at once), corresponding to Patch
sets 1-10 as listed at Rietveld.

Thanks yet again!
- Mark

http://codereview.appspot.com/3031041/