german doc patch, issue 1344

From: Graham Percival
Subject: german doc patch, issue 1344
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 17:29:43 +0000

Guys,

There's been a simply German doc patch waiting for review for a few weeks:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2010-09/msg00329.html

I don't know if the change to the English docs is still valid after
the spacing doc rewrite (Mark, could you check?), but the German stuff
can probably be pushed anyway.

Translation Meister: could you poke the German translators to review
it, and if they don't respond, use your own judgement about whether to
push the patch or reject it?  My advice is that if no German speaker
says anything, and the patch doesn't break the compile, then go ahead
and push it even if you don't have a clue what it's doing.