Re: Add tab-tie-follow-engraver (issue2723043)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Add tab-tie-follow-engraver (issue2723043)
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 01:19:10 +0000

On 2010/12/05 00:58:13, Neil Puttock wrote:
I don't know, but they're consistently shifted to the right unless
there are double-digit notes present.

I wanted your opinion on the spacing in the .png I sent.  I adjusted the
offset, but it wasn't part of this patch.

I have deliberately shifted the tab note heads to the right, because
they were slightly too far to the left, in my opinion.

I've now put the new offsets in the latest patch sets.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/2723043/