Re: Regtest comparison for 2.13.41

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Regtest comparison for 2.13.41
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 12:47:39 +0000

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:

> I note your other comment, but something about comparing the whole image.
> I'd like to be able to do that, but the tagline prevents me.  I did search
> to find out whether there's a command-line switch that turns the tagline
> off, but only found some messages requesting this.  Can you confirm that
> there isn't such a thing?

This can be done in scheme using
  lilypond -e SCHEME_STUFF
.  Please ask on -user for help in setting tagline=##f in scheme, or
search the mailing list archives.  This is one of these things that's
answered once a year or so, but nobody has the time/interest to
actually add it to the docs (or at least LSR).

... that said, I haven't look at LSR in a while.  Try searching there
for "command-line options" or something like that.