Re: Regtest comparison for 2.13.41

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Regtest comparison for 2.13.41
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 12:41:34 -0000

"Carl Sorensen" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:address@hidden
On 12/4/10 10:51 AM, "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote:

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote in message
news:address@hidden
> http://www.holmessoft.co.uk/homepage/lilypond/2_13_41/imagediffs.htm

If you did a pixel compare on page-breaking-min-systems-per-page2 for the
whole image, you'd see that it's much better. The staff that overwrites the
tagline in the .40 image is now above the tagline in .41.  The change is
significant, but it's an improvement, not a regression.

Thanks,

Carl

I note your other comment, but something about comparing the whole image. I'd like to be able to do that, but the tagline prevents me. I did search to find out whether there's a command-line switch that turns the tagline off, but only found some messages requesting this. Can you confirm that there isn't such a thing? How hard would it be to add?

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad