Re: lilybuntu 2

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: lilybuntu 2
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 05:11:46 -0600

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 6:32 AM, Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden> wrote:
>> since most will use it in a VM.  Now I'm running make all and make doc
>> to test it before sharing. Incidentally I'd hate to have to build the
>
> Everything built without errors. I'm ready to upload the .iso.
> Valentin can you email me the ftp server particulars privately?
> Thanks. :)

The new .iso file is ready. You can brows for it at this address:

http://files.lilynet.net/

or download directly using this one:

http://files.lilynet.net/lilybuntu2.iso
http://files.lilynet.net/lilybuntu2.iso.md5

If you want to test it, please feel free. Note that the lily-git.tcl
script is already in the user's home directory, ready to grab the
source code.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp