Re: Organ pedalboard fingerings

From: Bertrand Bordage
Subject: Re: Organ pedalboard fingerings
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:41:16 +0100

I suppose that there is some argument for changing the names of the scripts,
e.g. from \rtoe to \stdtoe, and from \ltoe to \invtoe, with corresponding
changes to heel.  But this discussion should by part of the GLISS
discussion, to be held after 2.14 is out.

OK, I'll be back after 2.14 with this and a few other issues.
Or is there a way for me to help the development before the release of 2.14 ?
I use Lilypond for 4 years and know programming in C++ and a little bit in Scheme.
(I'm currently reading the contributor's guide to answer this question)