Re: Doc: NR cross-staff (issue3782042)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Doc: NR cross-staff (issue3782042)
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 21:17:02 +0000

On 2010/12/23 07:57:58, Valentin Villenave wrote:
Oh I see: it's not a bug, it's a feature :)

There is some of that.  I hope the text does not sound dismissive. I was
trying to sound humble: crossing staves is difficult; LilyPond might
need your help.

There are several un-necessary collisions shown in the tracker that I
would call bugs, and hope LP can someday handle with a bit more
sophistication.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3782042/diff/1/Documentation/notation/keyboards.itely
File Documentation/notation/keyboards.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3782042/diff/1/Documentation/notation/keyboards.itely#newcode173
Documentation/notation/keyboards.itely:173: time of the switch.  If
necessary, add spacer rests to