Building info with images in 2.13.44

From: Dave Plater
Subject: Building info with images in 2.13.44
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 17:12:56 +0200

Hi, I'm (attempting to) packaging the development lilypond for openSUSE
and I'm having difficulty with building the info documentation with
images. Jan added the parts to the spec file to do this quite a while
ago and now I can't seem to find "lilypond/html/input/lsr" and
"lilypond/html/Documentation/user" for the info links, they don't exist
after
"make install-doc DESTDIR=%{buildroot} webdir=%{_docdir}/%{name}/html"
has completed.
Am I doing something wrong and something isn't building or has something
changed that I don't know about? I there any documentation I can view?
I've looked for something on this subject but can't find what I need.
Build logs etc are under :
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=lilypond&project=home%3Aplater%3Alilypond
The rpm macro added by Jan to overcome the problem caused by the info
files, including the links, being compressed :
%define __os_install_post \
    %{suse_check} \
    /usr/lib/rpm/brp-compress \
    (cd %{buildroot}/usr/share/info; \
      rm -f lilypond.gz; \
      ln -sf ../doc/packages/lilypond/html/Documentation/user lilypond; \
      rm -f lilypond-snippets.gz; \
      ln -sf ../doc/packages/lilypond/html/input/lsr lilypond-snippets) \
    /usr/lib/rpm/brp-symlink

Thanks
Dave Plater