Re: Change stringTunings entries from semitones to pitches (issue3842041

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Change stringTunings entries from semitones to pitches (issue3842041)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 03:50:23 +0000

Thanks again for the review.  Here are my responses to your comments.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/3842041/diff/6001/Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely
File Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3842041/diff/6001/Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely#newcode477
Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely:477: A string tuning is a
Scheme list of string pitches,