Re: GOP-PROP 8: issue priorities (probable decision)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GOP-PROP 8: issue priorities (probable decision)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 21:48:52 -0700

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 05:26:09PM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:

> I like Keith's "Needs".
> This easily extends to several labels if we
> find that is desirable.  Other suggestions:

Thanks, I like "Needs_evidence"; it's general enough to apply to
"we need to be able to reproduce the bug", "we need academic
references", "we need scans", etc.

If we want to expand those into separate categories of this label,
we'll do that in a separate GOP proposal.  I want to move forward
on the new Types and non-priorities without getting caught up in
something that can be discussed separately.