Re: Has piano pedal brackets end on the right of a note column.(issue 48

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Has piano pedal brackets end on the right of a note column.(issue 4899050)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:32:12 -0700

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 01:33:56 -0700, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith OHara"

I don't know until next time I look at Ted Ross' book in the library.

Mostly I was being rhetorical, calling to attention the vastly different
time-scales that Mike and I live in.

I've got a PDF of Ross ...

I think I'll get me one of those.  A distributor who carries it is only a few
miles beyond the local university library; he says the book is out of print at
the moment, but he has the CD version.  Takes up less shelf space.