Re: Fixes missing images in big website page (issue 4964041)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Fixes missing images in big website page (issue 4964041)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 20:57:48 +0000

I'm a bit confused about what you're trying to do here (the git-cl
confusion doesn't help).  I am also concerned that you're trying to do
complicated build stuff without being able to test it with the **full**
website-only build.

I really, really suggest that you get the full website-only build
working before you continue looking at this.

Instructions for git-cl are in the CG, although it's just possible that
the "rest git-cl issue number" bit was only added after 2.15.8 (and thus
isn't online yet).  Short answer:
  git cl issue 0
to reset, then git cl issue 1234 to set it manually to the issue you
want to upload.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4964041/diff/3001/make/website.make
File make/website.make (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4964041/diff/3001/make/website.make#newcode57
make/website.make:57: ### only update this when the language compiles
correctly!
why are you ignoring this comment?  unless I missed something, we
*don't* want to automatically build all languages!

http://codereview.appspot.com/4964041/diff/3001/scripts/build/create-weblinks-itexi.py
File scripts/build/create-weblinks-itexi.py (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4964041/diff/3001/scripts/build/create-weblinks-itexi.py#newcode12
scripts/build/create-weblinks-itexi.py:12: import langdefs
Are you certain that this works when building only the website?
langdefs is a lilypond python module; it's not available for python in
general.  I do not think this will work for the website-only build.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4964041/