Re: Fixes missing images in big website page (issue 4964041)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Fixes missing images in big website page (issue 4964041)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 11:38:52 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Charles Malahieude" <address@hidden> To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 11:35 AM

Le 27/08/2011 11:55, address@hidden disait :
This may be a repeat of what's in my reply, but two places is better
than none?

I'm trying to get rid of the hard-coded languages in website build,
so that making changes to the language list involves only a single
change in the source files, rather than multiple ones. This is issue
1795 (but see a comment I'll be making there later today, after
further checking). I'll try to get the full website-build working
later today. FWIW the not-quite-full website build (i.e. the standard
one most people would run) does work fine.

It just comes to my mind that John had build a script for helping
translators to know what has changed and should be reviewed. We then run

make ISOLANG=ll check-translation

Why not get inspiration from this and have (for doc and web) a

make ISOLANG=ll target

function?

And if I want to disable a language when building the docs, I use line
74 of langdefs.py

HTH
Jean-Charles

My proposed patch also uses langdefs.py for the website build. See also my note to Issue 1795 about building a single website/doc version.

--
Phil Holmes