Re: Gets rid of length in the docs. (issue 4965053)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Gets rid of length in the docs. (issue 4965053)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 09:55:57 +0100

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 09:15:54AM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:

> Graham Percival wrote Monday, August 29, 2011 8:53 AM
>
> >Moral of the story?  pay more attention to patch countdowns, I
>
> I've given up looking at code-change patch count-downs.
> If you force patches through at the present rate
> they're not going to be carefully reviewed.

I'm open to suggestions.  The development team is producing
approximately 20 patches (including drafts) per week.  We could
always tell some programmers to bugger off, but that seems highly
counter-productive.  :)
Another idea would be to try forcing people to review patches.  I
don't see that going well, either.

As long as we have regular development releases -- which we don't
at the moment -- then I think it's as good as we're going to get.