Re: Optimizes note-heads.cc and introduces robust_symbol2string. (issue5

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Optimizes note-heads.cc and introduces robust_symbol2string. (issue5233042)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:27:52 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 10:37 AM

Reviewers: ,

Message:
Hi,

This is a try to increase performance, especially under Windows (see
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1926).

As I don't use Windows to compile LilyPond, can someone test it?

AFAIK, the only way to get a Windows build is with GUB - so it's pretty much only Graham who can do this. Please correct me if I'm wrong, and I'll test it if I can get an .exe.

--
Phil Holmes