Re: Optimizes note-heads.cc and introduces robust_symbol2string. (issue5

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Optimizes note-heads.cc and introduces robust_symbol2string. (issue5233042)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 17:52:46 +0100

On Fri, Oct 07, 2011 at 05:25:54PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:

> Looks like it's trying to download
> http://kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/git-1.6.4.4.tar.gz and
> failing to find it - I don't think it's there now.

Agreed... every year or so I delete my downloads/ dir to force it
to download everything again, and there's always 2 or 3 projects
that have moved locations.

Could you look for the new offical git download location, ideally
pick 1.6.4.4 again so we don't have any confusion from a different
version, then edit
  gub/specs/git.py

(that's probably $HOME/gub/gub/specs/ for you)
99% of the time that something's wrong in GUB, you'll be looking
at the files in gub/specs/

Changing line 5 of that file should make it work.

Once you've done that, please send me a git patch so I can push it
and fix the main repo.