Re: GUB

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GUB
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 16:23:30 +0100

On Sat, Oct 08, 2011 at 04:03:02PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> Patch for GUB git to update locations of relevant files that were missing.

Thanks, I'll apply it in about 90 minutes.  (I'm making a release
right now and it's doing the regtest comparison, so it needs to
build the docs and upload, then I can safely play with the repo)

> make bootstrap now complete.  What next?

I /think/ it's this command you want:

python bin/gib --platform=mingw
--branch=lilypond=git.sv.gnu.org--lilypond.git-master lilypond

(all on one line)

but it might be this one instead:

bin/gub --platform=mingw
'git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond-doc.git?branch=release/unstable'

(again, all on one line)

If both of those fail, just do:

bin/gub lilypond

that won't create the installable .exe, but it'll trigger a
download&compile of all the extra tools it needs to build lilypond
(in addition to building lilypond itself), so that'll keep you
busy for another 1-2 hours before the question of the .exe is
actually relevant.  At that point, I'll be done the release build,
so I can play around and find the exact command for a windows .exe
build.