Re: convert-ly rules to destencil Flags

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: convert-ly rules to destencil Flags
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 07:06:16 -0600

On 11-10-25 05:40 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Hey all,

I tried:

git remote add -ft dev/staging -m dev/staging staging git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git/

And then

git branch foo staging/dev/staging
git checkout foo
git apply foo.diff (where foo.diff are all of my changes)
git commit -a (with the appropriate commit message)
git push

and I get

Any ideas what I did wrong?

Cheers,
MS

Isn't the unexpected hangup a function of ssh security? It was plaguing me until I finally got my keys in synch between my home machine and savannah.

HTH,
Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands.