Re: convert-ly rules to destencil Flags

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: convert-ly rules to destencil Flags
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 10:56:23 +0200

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> On Oct 25, 2011, at 8:36 AM, David Kastrup wrote:

>>> No.

>>> How would I go about this?
>>
>> How about just
>>
>> git fetch --all
>
> Same problem.
>
> address@hidden:~/lilypond-git$ git fetch --all
> Fetching origin
> Fetching originl
>
> git address@hidden:~/lilypond-git$ git rebase origin/dev/staging
> fatal: Needed a single revision
> invalid upstream origin/dev/staging

git branch -r lists nothing?  Anyhow: I tried rebasing, deleting and
pushing the branch about an hour ago, and pushing did not work.  I had
to add it manually to the remote again (but then my git database was
somewhat out of whack due to btrfs not behaving nicely on power fail).
So there was a time window of about 30 minutes where it just was not
there.  Don't ask me why.

If I found a way to configure this branch such that it allows rewriting
rather than having to delete and repush, I'd be glad.  But it is likely
a setting in the repository.