Re: convert-ly rules to destencil Flags

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: convert-ly rules to destencil Flags
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:40:10 +0200

On Oct 25, 2011, at 3:36 PM, David Kastrup wrote:

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

And now I have two extra branches (staging/HEAD and origin/dev/staging/HEAD) that I can't seem to get rid of.  Any suggestions?

Use an editor on .git/config to clean up, and find and delete those
files from .git/refs that represent the bad branches.

Sometimes the hardcore solutions are easiest.

Works like a charm.

My question still stands about how to establish the remote branch.

git remote add -ft dev/staging -m dev/staging origin/dev/staging git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git/
does not seem to do the trick

Any takers?

Cheers,
MS