Re: Doc: NR Added new node for Custom Footnotes (issue 5315053)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Doc: NR Added new node for Custom Footnotes (issue 5315053)
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 08:37:12 +0000

Oh, by the way, I suggest that you wait for Issue 2003 to go through
before investing too much effort in documenting your interfaces.  Then
you don't need a separate interface for "manual" and "automatic"
footnotes, but can just use something like \footnote\default for
autogeneration of footnote marks, in strict analogy to \mark (which is
changed to be a music function in Issue 2003).

I think that would be quite more natural for the user.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5315053/