Re: [translations] Re: CG 5.8.3: updating committish of lsr snippets

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: [translations] Re: CG 5.8.3: updating committish of lsr snippets
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 10:59:35 +0100

2011/11/3 Federico Bruni <address@hidden>:
> On the other hand, I thought (and still think) that the "right committish",
> which keeps tracking information AND gives a terse check-translation output,
> should exist for these files.

Not necesarily, because snippets change. That is where garbage comes
from.  You see garbage once, and then if you update the committishes
you should not see that garbage again. You'll see another, different
garbage.

We need a terse output that shows only changes in texidocs and titles.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com