Re: can't release 2.15.17 due to translators

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: can't release 2.15.17 due to translators
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:44:06 +0100

2011/11/10 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
>> My deepest apologies, I cannot correct it until this evening (worktime
>> 08:00-18:00).
>>
>> file name should not have any trailing *S*
>>
>> Documentation/fr/texidocs/alternative-breve-note.texidoc
>
> We really need to stop the untested commits to master.

I really agree, but please take into account that I've done my best to
ensure that the whole thing and its documentation does compile.

Before adding "(obviously not enough)" to "I've done my best" I must
repeat, the commit was tested and the docs compiled. The issue is
distribution related.  With your help, I'll find a way to fix
distribution problems without running GUB (I've tried that before; if
running GUB is mandatory for me, I will think on that nevertheless.)

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com