Re: can't release 2.15.17 due to translators

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: can't release 2.15.17 due to translators
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 15:03:58 +0000

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 01:26:25PM +0100, Francisco Vila wrote:
> 2011/11/10 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> >> Before adding "(obviously not enough)" to "I've done my best" I must
> >> repeat, the commit was tested and the docs compiled. The issue is
> >> distribution related.  With your help, I'll find a way to fix
> >> distribution problems without running GUB (I've tried that before; if
> >> running GUB is mandatory for me, I will think on that nevertheless.)
> >
> > Yes.
>
> Yes what.

Yes, you are correct: the issue is distribution related.

> > - made the translators only "combine" their work with dev/staging
>
> "combine" as in $ git combine ?

sigh.  is there any word that git *doesn't* use?!

I meant "combine" as in "either merge, or rebase, or merge
-ff-only, or pull -r, or git gather --sparkly-unicorn-princess, or
whatever is the best way to get commits from lilypond/translation
to dev/staging".

Consult David about what command you should run.