Re: 2.15.18 regtests

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: 2.15.18 regtests
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 16:28:59 +0100

On So., 13. Nov. 2011 14:43:28 CET, Peekay Ex <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I seem to recall Reinhold saying something about one of the reg test
> > results I posted in the last two or three days for one of David's more
> > complex checkins about this (I think - I cannot find that post).
>

> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2024#c11
>
> Found it. Is this the same thing Reinhold as what was supposed to be
> fixed in http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1529

Yes, issue 1529 was this very issue. Apparently something doesn't work in this
case. I'll have to investigate a bit more. But I moved into a new appartement
last week, so (1) I don't have internet at home yet and (2) I have so many more
important things to do right now, like unpacking, cleaning etc...

Maybe we should reopen 1529 (assign to me) and link to that discussion.

Cheers,
Reinhold