Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 10:04:54 +0100

Hey all,

An update on this patch.
After having correctly skylined dynamics, I'm realizing that serifed fonts and
italicized fonts are posing a problem for snug vertical alignment.  Joe and I
have been back and forth about a solution and he has graciously accepted to
tag-team the problem with me, but it'll likely require several rounds of back
and forth  between he and I to get it up to snuff.  So, you won't be seeing a
new patch for a bit, but when you do, it'll lead to better results.

Cheers,
MS