Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 23:03:56 +0000

I like the direction in which this goes, making things closer, because
it is easier for users to add padding when needed than to persuade
LilyPond to space things more closely.

I did a quick test on some music.  <http://k-ohara.oco.net/Lilypond/>
Ledger lines might not be getting the space they need.  In rare cases,
all the systems were overlaid on the top of the page.  Several objects
might need an increase in their default padding.