Re: Using MSH Paris Nord server

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Using MSH Paris Nord server
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:25:50 +0200

2012/7/23 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
> Il giorno lun, 23/07/2012 alle 19.25 +0200, David Kastrup ha scritto:
>> Maybe running gerrit on it would be an option?
>
> This sounds an excellent idea.

Wait, there has already been much discussion about patch review tools,
much of it happened when I was completely away. Before diving into
setting up Gerrit, I'd like to summarize the pros and cons of
Rietveld+Google Code Issues+Patchy (current system), Gerrit,
ReviewBoard, and others, judging on features that have been discussed
on this list. Be warned that I tend to prefer Gerrit, but I don't want
to spend time setting it before a contradictory assesment (summarizing
previous discussion and comparing the features of these tools
advertized by their manuals) and sufficient approval from core
developers.

John