Regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Regtests
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:41:10 +0100

I'm confused (status normal). Over the last few releases of Lilypond, slurs and time signatures on non-standard staves seem to have oscillated in shape/ position. I attach 4 images showing this: 2 are from 2.15.95 versus 2.15.42, and 2 from 2.15.42 versus 2.15.40. 2 questions: do we know why the slur shapes keep changing; ditto the time sig position (and more importantly for this) and which is correct?

--
Phil Holmes