Regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Regtests
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:09:20 +0100

2.16.0 versus 2.15.95. Tiny differences in the dots on volta repeat numbers. Nothing else. If anyone wants to see examples, please let me know. 2.17.0 versus 2.16.0. Two major differences which aren't picked up by the general regtest checker. 1) Fret diagrams - the line showing top of the fret bar has changed in landscape mode. 2) Bookparts have lost their page numbers. Unless anyone can convince me that these are deliberate, I'll raise 2 critical regressions for them. See them at http://www.philholmes.net/lilypond/regtestresults/2.17.0/ 2.17.1. The official regtest comparison is against 2.15.38, because of the vagaries of my initial GUB build. This is spectacularly useless.... I'll look at the regtests with my pixel comparator as soon as the upload of 2.17.1 has completed (so far, 4 hours and counting...)

--
Phil Holmes