Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 07:34:06 +0000

On 2012/08/21 07:32:15, Keith wrote:

There was, however, no measurable difference in speed on my >
piano-music test case.

at least, no speed difference from my attempt at simplification
<http://codereview.appspot.com/6462087/>
I haven't tried Joe's.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5626052/diff/104124/lily/axis-group-interface.cc
File lily/axis-group-interface.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5626052/diff/104124/lily/axis-group-interface.cc#newcode804
lily/axis-group-interface.cc:804: bool use_separate_constructor_skyline
= (horizon_padding != 0) & (padding != 0);
Should this AND be an OR ?
I am guessing you want a separate copy to alter with padding, of either
type, the way you put padding in the skylines themselves.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5626052/