Re: Patchy switches for forcing make doc don't seem to work

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: Patchy switches for forcing make doc don't seem to work
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:05:43 -0400

On 20/08/2012 8:53 AM, James wrote:
John,

On 20 August 2012 13:09, John Mandereau <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi James,
Il giorno lun, 20/08/2012 alle 10.40 +0100, James ha scritto:
I am not able to work out how to force patchy during a test-patches.py
to also make doc as well as the test and test-baseline.

I don't have access to my machine I run patchy on at the moment - it
is at home and I am at work - but there is an entry in one of the
'conf' files that allows me to set the option to make doc 'TRUE'.

Are you sure there is such an entry?  I have looked at the configuration
files
(patches/{lilypond-patchy-config-DEFAULT,compile_lilypond_test/pachy_config.py})
 git history, and I haven't found anything that kinda matched.

https://github.com/gperciva/lilypond-extra/blob/master/patches/compile_lilypond_test/__init__.py

Line #37

On line #431, change quick_make=True to quick_make=False and you will be doing a `make doc' (in addition to `make check' and everything).

A command-line switch would be much better, but for the time being this is something you could do.

Cheers,
Julien