Re: i'm back - hopefully.

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: i'm back - hopefully.
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:37:23 +0100

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:39 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> writes:
>> Any particular thing that i should know about?  I don't see any
>> "developer summaries" to inform myself, unfortunately, so feel free to
>> post links to tracker issues and thread subjects.
>
> Well, you get the "Investors' reports" from my work (I'd have pointed to
> the LilyPond Report for them, but there has been a dearth of them in the
> last half year).  The banter in there covers some highlights though
> obviously with too much of a focus on my own work.

I've seen them - some really impressive stuff was mentioned there!

> We still have a stream of skyline-related issue reports that spell
> somewhat dubious prospects for either the release date of 2.18 or its
> expected stability.  In the case of user space upheavals, \tuplet has
> appeared finally in a way similar to that of the September (?)
> discussions,

\tuplet looks nice.
Nevertheless, i still think that having arbitrary integer durations
(like { a3 a a } ) would be a very useful feature complementary to
\tuplet.

> \transposition is just getting a semantics change
> heatedly discussed and possibly affecting your Midi output, depending on
> how you chose with \transposition's previously strange semantics when
> further transposed.

That's nice.  Where should i add my comments - in the tracker or email thread?

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:16 AM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Any particular thing that i should know about?
>
> Please comment
>
>   http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3155

done.

cheers,