Re: Unverified issues?

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Unverified issues?
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 00:26:13 +0200

Am 29.09.2013 23:45, schrieb Janek Warchoł:

From: "Eluze" <address@hidden>
I will treat what's left tomorrow (I'm not the only bug squad member
allowed to do it!)
But you seem the most efficient at this :-)
So what?  If you find that some worker in a factory line is more
efficient as the next best worker, do you think good management would be
to fire all the rest?  Will that get more work done or less?
I think Phil's message was meant just as a compliment...
so I understood it - thanks ;-)

but weeks ago I already told how unfair this system is: Phil's releases happen on week-ends usually and then it's my turn - the others rarely get the opportunity to get accustomed to verifying.

Eluze