Re: Unverified issues?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Unverified issues?
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 11:56:24 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eluze" <address@hidden>
To: "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden>
Cc: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>; "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; "LilyPond Development Team" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 11:26 PM

Am 29.09.2013 23:45, schrieb Janek Warchoł:

From: "Eluze" <address@hidden>
I will treat what's left tomorrow (I'm not the only bug squad member
allowed to do it!)
But you seem the most efficient at this :-)
So what?  If you find that some worker in a factory line is more
efficient as the next best worker, do you think good management would be
to fire all the rest?  Will that get more work done or less?
I think Phil's message was meant just as a compliment...
so I understood it - thanks ;-)

but weeks ago I already told how unfair this system is: Phil's releases happen on week-ends usually and then it's my turn - the others rarely get the opportunity to get accustomed to verifying.

As Graham said, if you want to limit the time you spend, and spend it on other bug squad duties, fine - leave loads unverified. If you've still got them next week, complain!

--
Phil Holmes