CG: basic cleanup (issue 46120044)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: CG: basic cleanup (issue 46120044)
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 05:44:44 +0000

looks fine

https://codereview.appspot.com/46120044/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/source-code.itexi
File Documentation/contributor/source-code.itexi (left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/46120044/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/source-code.itexi#oldcode729
Documentation/contributor/source-code.itexi:729: @end example
I have often looked in "Downloading Individual Branches" hoping to find
the command to download a new branch (such as dev/janek/spacing or
release/2.18) that has appeared on the repository.

This seems to be the only such example of that command, so maybe keep
just this example in this section.

https://codereview.appspot.com/46120044/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/source-code.itexi#oldcode2162
Documentation/contributor/source-code.itexi:2162:
Git works under Windows (I used it successfully for some documentation
patches before getting around to installing Linux).  You might want to
keep the text down to here, as a pointer for one option that new
contributors might want to consider.

https://codereview.appspot.com/46120044/