Images on "Introduction" and "Features"

From: ul
Subject: Images on "Introduction" and "Features"
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 14:49:35 +0100

The images in the first text boxes on "Introduction" and "Features" are the same. Is there any specific reason for this?

If not I would suggest to replace one of them with something else.

IMHO the 'flat-design.png' is much more suitable for "Features". On "Introduction" we're talking about "freeing from the details of layout", and it's somewhat contradictory to display an image beside that which *is* about tiny details.

Opinions?

Urs