Re: Run grand-replace to update copyright

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Run grand-replace to update copyright
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 08:00:12 +0100

Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> writes:

> notices to 2014.
>
> It looks like I no longer have push privileges, so I couldn't push the
> patch to staging.

According to Savannah, you still have push privileges (and I should be
surprised if not).  What did you try?  What was the error message?  Did
you perhaps not use a member checkout?
<URL:http://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=lilypond>

Note that if you

a) have a member checkout
b) can do anything at all

you have push privileges.  A revocation of push privileges would mean
that your member checkouts would stop working completely.

An anonymous checkout will always work, but only for reading.