Learn from or combine LilyPond Wikipedia entries? [WAS: fixing German's

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Learn from or combine LilyPond Wikipedia entries? [WAS: fixing German's Wikipedia entry of LilyPond]
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 11:15:29 +0100

Phil Holmes writes:

> Having spent the time on the Stockhausen, I think it would be a shame
> not to update the page with the good example.

Not aiming to disappoint you further, I always wondered why there are so
many completely different WikiPedia pages for LilyPond.  Most have their
some good and bad things in content and layout compared to the others.
Consider

     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_LilyPond
     http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/LilyPond
     http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_LilyPond  [possibly one of the best]