Re: python/convertrules.ly: Use bare rhythms after ties for simple cases

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: python/convertrules.ly: Use bare rhythms after ties for simple cases (issue 49470049)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 08:58:42 +0000

On 2014/01/14 04:40:01, dak wrote:

Uh, I think in a comparable situation we decided that the LM should
not be
converted along with the rest since that would lead to use of a
feature before
its explanation.  I forgot to revert the LM changes here.

It's not quite the same.  The LM is fine with these
changes.  Unlike the NR the change makes nothing
inconsistent.  It's just that they should be explained
first.  So best to leave them in and I'll make sure
some text gets added soonish.

Trevor

https://codereview.appspot.com/49470049/