Re: Question about customizing emmentaler font

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Question about customizing emmentaler font
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 18:36:12 +0200

> To top it off, as I was trying to figure this out, I got to looking through
> all the source code and discovered a way to make emmentaler, gonville, and
> cadence (or any font that supports the LILY, LILC, and LILF subtables) all
> usable without any funny renaming business and without overwriting the
> emmentaler font. They can all reside in the same ".../fonts/otf/" LilyPond
> folder and be applied to the whole document, just like we could already do
> with any text font.

This is magnificent!  It would be great if you could write a patch for
LilyPond and put it up for review (i cannot do this myself because i
have too much other work).
Also, I invite you to share all your lilypond-music font stuff in
https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets repository.  We already have
smufl stuff there, and it would be great to gather all music font
resources in one place.

best,
Janek