Re: Question about customizing emmentaler font

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Question about customizing emmentaler font
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 11:20:36 -0700 (PDT)

Urs Liska wrote
> I tried this:
> - replacing font.scm
> - downloading Gonville and
>    extracting the files beside the emmentaler files
> - running the example (with "gonville" twice, as I
>    don't have Cadence yet)
>
> On my machine it gives the attached result, and the text of the tagline
> is tiny too. This is on a patched 2.18 as well as on a patched 2.19.4.
>
> Any idea what this means?
>
> Urs
> document.png (4K)
> <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/attachment/162091/0/document.png>

Urs,

I may have discovered what caused your error. I believe the problem is in
the final input argument to make-pango-font-tree. When I accidentally typed
"(/ staff-height 20)", I got your error. When I added "pt" like "(/
staff-height pt 20)" it scaled the font back to normal. See if that helps.

Regards,
Abraham