Re: Question about customizing emmentaler font

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Question about customizing emmentaler font
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 22:31:02 +0200

Am 07.05.2014 20:20, schrieb tisimst:
Urs,

I may have discovered what caused your error. I believe the problem is in
the final input argument to make-pango-font-tree. When I accidentally typed
"(/ staff-height 20)", I got your error. When I added "pt" like "(/
staff-height pt 20)" it scaled the font back to normal. See if that helps.

Regards,
Abraham

Now I've got it.
What I copied from your mail was

(/ staff-space pt 20)

The correct form is
(/ staff-size 20)

but I don't really know yet how to fit that all in.
At least I can now compile the example correctly.

Do you have a version of your Cadence font(s) available for testing (sorry if I miss that in one of your emails)?

Best
Urs