Re: git-cl upload has stopped working (so has patchy)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: git-cl upload has stopped working (so has patchy)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 00:01:13 +0100

Trevor Daniels wrote May 28, 2015 6:18 PM

>> On 27/05/15 21:17, David Kastrup wrote:
>>
>>> Asked Han-Wen.  What's going on is that password authentication is no
>>> more with Google.
>>>
>>> <URL:http://googledevelopers.blogspot.ch/2015/02/reminder-clientlogin-shutdown-scheduled.html>
>
> Given this problem I thought it prudent to see if I could still import the
> Issues DB from GoogleCode to Allura in SourceForge.  I started the import at
> 12 noon today (28 May) and after a disconcertingly long pause before anything
> happened it now seems to be proceeding normally.

The import from GoogleCode completed after around 40 hours.  I then exported it
to my laptop, edited the author field to "Google Imported" and uploaded it
again, taking another 36 hours or so.  It completed at 21:30 on 1 Jun 2015.
The various fields and searches have been set up again, taking another hour or
so.  The whole process has taken 4 and a half days elapsed time, and a couple
of hours of my time.

I've seen no more performance problems during this exercise, so either SF is
not so heavily loaded ATM or they've added extra resources.

The bottom line is the Issues DB at SF is now up-to-date as of 28 May 2015.  See

https://sourceforge.net/p/testlily/issues-2015-05-28/

Trevor