Re: fret-diagram with barre returns weird output (issue 247750043 by add

From: dak
Subject: Re: fret-diagram with barre returns weird output (issue 247750043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 21:09:46 +0000

On 2015/06/11 20:55:06, thomasmorley651 wrote:
On 2015/06/11 11:53:53, dak wrote:
> I just hate it when I find that a "Draft" of mine was "Unpublished".
 This is
> really something that happens all the time when I am using Rietveld.

Thanks for uploading the patch and the review!

https://codereview.appspot.com/247750043/diff/1/scm/fret-diagrams.scm

https://codereview.appspot.com/247750043/diff/1/scm/fret-diagrams.scm#newcode266
> scm/fret-diagrams.scm:266: (set! minfret (apply min (cons minfret
(map last
> barre-list)))))
> Instead of (apply min (cons minfret (map last barre-list))) one can
just write
> (apply min minfret (map last barre-list))
> since apply will just retain all arguments except the last one
(which is
> interpreted as a list of further arguments).

Done locally.

Any objections that I push it directly to staging or is a new
review-circle
needed/wanted?

Just check locally that it runs on some file, then push.

https://codereview.appspot.com/247750043/