Re: Small error in Allura issue import

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Small error in Allura issue import
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 12:20:26 +0200

Il giorno ven 4 set 2015 alle 1:50, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hello,

I just came across a small error in the issue import: in the summary for
<http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/2517/>,

" <> " has been
omitted. It’s present in the Google Code DB.
I won’t fix this now, because we have no solution for the problem that all comments on the issue are deleted if e.g. the summary is changed – a quite unpleasant ‘feat’ of Allura which I discovered by fortunately only
junking the two comments on issue 3900. Beware of that!

This is clearly a bug and couldn't find it on Allura tracker. You should report it.
This is related maybe:
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/7853/