Re: Small error in Allura issue import

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Small error in Allura issue import
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 12:17:39 +0100

Simon Albrecht wrote Friday, September 04, 2015 12:50 AM

> I won’t fix this now, because we have no solution for the problem that
> all comments on the issue are deleted if e.g. the summary is changed – a
> quite unpleasant ‘feat’ of Allura which I discovered by fortunately only
> junking the two comments on issue 3900. Beware of that!

I just tried editing the same issue in my other Allura project which I'm
using as a test-bed.  Sure enough, the comments were "deleted".
However, when I went into edit again and saved it without making any
changes the comments re-appeared!

We need to try to understand what is happening here.

@Simon: could you try doing that to see if it resurrects the comments
of our real issue 3900.

Trevor