Re: Beautify Grob_array and stop using std::vector::data() (issue 264950

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Beautify Grob_array and stop using std::vector::data() (issue 264950043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 13:11:23 +0000

On 2015/09/05 13:08:02, Dan Eble wrote:
On 2015/09/03 08:49:13, dak wrote:
> On 2015/09/02 23:27:41, Dan Eble wrote:
>
> > If the sorting criterion uses attributes of the Grob that are
changed by
> > replacement, the array might not be sorted afterward (or might be
sorted
when
> it
> > wasn't before).  Grob_array does not appear to dictate the sorting
criterion.

> So the routine should reset the "sorted" flag when any changes are
made?

Maybe; but it didn't before, and I don't want to deal with the
consequences of
changing the logic.  With your consent, I'd like to move the ticket
along to
"countdown."

Correction: I'd like your consent to push it.  It was already listed in
"Countdown" in James' email of Sep. 2, but the ticket was out of date.

https://codereview.appspot.com/264950043/