Re: Mentors needed for GSoC suggestions

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Mentors needed for GSoC suggestions
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 10:13:47 +0100

Am 03.02.2016 um 12:14 schrieb Federico Bruni:
> Hi Urs
>
> I jump in late to ask if the transition to texi2any might be added to
> the list.
> It might not be a sexy project but it's very needed and we all know
> how much the documentation is important for LilyPond.
>
> If Graham confirms his availability to be a mentor for this project,
> we may add this fifth project.
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2015-07/msg00204.html
> https://github.com/barrykp/lilypond-texinfo
> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/1557/
>
> What do you think?

Unfortunately Graham "is not in a position to provide GSoC style mentoring".
However, he would be willing to offer a few hours of feedback to a
LilyPond developer.

So: if someone volunteers to at least make a GSoC-page-like project
description of it I can integrate that in the patch I'm currently preparing.

Urs